Cuisine by Nadine
Coronavirus / Covid-19 Agreement
I acknowledge the contagious nature of Coronavirus and that the latest government guidance recommends practising social distancing and a range of other protective measures.
I recognise that Cuisine by Nadine has put in place a series of protective measures to reduce the risk of Coronavirus transmission within the setting, but I accept that Cuisine by Nadine cannot guarantee that my child will not be exposed to Coronavirus whilst attending the club.
I understand that I must follow the procedures set out by Cuisine by Nadine when dropping off and collecting my child from the setting.
Arrivals and departures:
Our collection procedure remains the same but with social distancing in place (the ‘one metre plus’ rule when it is not possible to stay 2 metres apart).
- If necessary we will assign different collection points to limit the congregation of parents outside the class should this prove a problem.
I understand the importance of vigilance regarding Coronavirus symptoms as a keystone of preventing the transmission of the virus to other children, staff and parents. Accordingly, I confirm that:
- My child is not experiencing any Coronavirus symptoms such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
- My child has not tested positive for Coronavirus, or been advised by NHS Test & Trace to self-isolate.
- My child has not been in contact with anyone in our household who has Coronavirus symptoms, or who has been advised by NHS Test & Trace to self-isolate.
- My child has not travelled abroad to any country other than those identified as ‘safe’ by the government within the last 14 days.
- My child is capable of following the class rules relating to protective measures, such as not mixing with children, washing their hands regularly, coughing and sneezing into a tissue and disposing of it safely, and not touching other children. I understand that if they are unwilling to follow the rules they may not be allowed to attend future sessions.
If any of the above circumstances change, I will not bring my child in to the club and will notify the club staff immediately.
By ticking the box I release any claims, damages and liabilities arising from or related to my child’s participation in this class.
I accept the Coronavirus / Covid-19 Agreement at the time of booking
These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
is located at:
Cuisine by Nadine
84 Banstead Road