Coming Soon! – Book at one of our classes at either Coulsdon or Wallington, or arrange a bespoke lesson designed to match your current skill set, chose what you would like to cook anything from kitchen basics to designing your very own dinner party.
Lessons are at your own home enabling to use your own equipment in familiar surroundings.
Some of the topics covered can include:-
- Kitchen basics & cookery methods of cooking e.g. braising, pan frying, boiling, deep-frying, roasting & steaming.
- Basic stocks & derivatives, soups & elementary sauces & emulsions.
- Knife skills, butchery, fish filleting, boning and carving.
- Basis doughs.
- Starters, mains & basic plated desserts.
- Design your own menu.
- Gain an awareness of plating presentation.
- Learn classic techniques & develop personal kitchen organisation and managements skills.
Prices start at £75 for 3 hours for depending on numbers and include all seasonal, locally sourced ingredients (where possible).
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07931 304340 to discuss your requirements.
or complete our Contact Form